Business Operations & Strategy Manager
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We are looking for a Business Operations & Strategy Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will use your business insight, analytical skills, and strategic thinking to deliver insights and actionable recommendations to improve decision-making across the team. You’ll also own and execute on high priority, cross-functional projects to accelerate growth across all parts of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Own and execute on high priority, cross-functional projects, such as improving our understanding of our target customers or identifying and executing on initiatives to improve customer retention
- Drive Front’s pricing strategy by combining a deep understanding of our customer needs with data-driven insights
- Lead analytical efforts supporting our business teams in an unstructured environment to identify insights and improve decision-making
- Develop in-depth understanding of growth drivers at Front and develop actionable recommendations from our data to influence business strategy and direction
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years of work experience in a highly analytical and operational role within a rapidly growing tech company
- Strong background in strategic problem solving – ability to approach a business problem with a hypothesis-driven approach to identify and execute on solutions
- Expert Excel skills with the ability to develop insightful models and quantitative analysis, paired with critical thinking and sound business judgment
- Sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for numbers and data, with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to eloquently distill and communicate complex topics broadly to leaders, team members and everyone in between
- Must be familiar with SQL or able to learn quickly
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment strongly preferred
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.