Content Marketing Lead
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven marketer to lead our content marketing activities to build our brand and drive revenue for our business. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll build and execute a world-class content and social media strategy as a major driver of business growth. The ideal candidate is proactive, highly creative, and has impeccable project management and people skills to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and customers to bring our stories to life.
What will you be doing?
- Create a comprehensive content and social strategy for customer acquisition and growing our brand’s share of voice around relevant topics
- Be a hands-on content leader — authoring, editing, and producing content, while also directing and managing one content marketer
- Collaborate with Demand Generation to drive the thoughtful execution and distribution of a wide range of content (e.g., blog posts, ebooks, videos) to support a full funnel marketing strategy
- Partner with Product Marketing to continuously improve website content and online resources to drive higher customer conversion rates
- Work with Head of PR to develop joint PR and content plans/schedules to tell cohesive, compelling stories that build our brand
- Oversee our social media strategy to support our content, PR, and brand objectives
- Analyze content performance and leverage results to optimize content production and lead nurture campaigns
- Report content projects and results to the company on a regular basis
What skills and experience do you need?
- 6+ years of content creation experience in a B2B and/or SaaS company
- Track record of building inbound content programs
- Exceptional copywriting and editing experience
- High level of creativity to develop original content ideas that help us stand out
- Strong project and people management skills
- Experience leading data-driven content analysis, performance tracking, and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience