Technical Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
San Francisco, CA /
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers and $30M+ in revenue, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As a Technical Business Systems Analyst, you will play a key role at Front working cross functionally as we transform our go-to-market capabilities. You will be part of the core team that is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the Salesforce platform and related technologies. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background configuring complex systems who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
This position will be based in our San Francisco HQ.
What will you be doing?
- Be the functional point person for internal customers as the subject matter expert on all sales platforms, integrations, and data sources.
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, and technical skills to effectively collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements and deploy high quality solutions.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and re-engineering, high-level and detail-level requirements gathering, build, testing(QA and UAT), and continuous improvement and maintenance of business applications.
- Provide post-production support and bug resolution while delivering best in class support to our business partners.
- Ensure that high quality data is going into our systems and being utilized appropriately.
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable solutions that enable key business goals
What skills and experience do you need?
- You are a certified Salesforce Administrator and you have experience with Sales Cloud and Lightning framework.
- You have 2+ years of hands-on work in Salesforce as an Analyst/Administrator including experience with related tools/platforms; you have experience analyzing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations and can manage and implement advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and process automations.
- You are detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You can explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge.
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders.
- You are a good problem solver and critical thinker with an appreciation for simple high quality solutions.
- You like to learn and apply new technologies.
- You have previous experience in B2B SaaS with a subscription environment for recurring revenue products.
- You care about the business impact of your technical work.
- You have experience with Salesforce CPQ(SteelBrick)
- You have experience working with Agile methodologies
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.