Product Analytics Lead
San Francisco, CA
Data & Analytics
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for our first Product Analytics Lead to join the Analytics team. As an experienced analyst, you rely on three talents to deliver value: your business judgment, your technical ability, and your communication skills. You connect seemingly unrelated dots and use numbers to tell stories that set others in motion. At Front, you will help the product team allocate resources wisely and work on opportunities that support their objectives. From KPI design to forecasting, from predictive modeling to experimentation, you will use a blend of research, data analysis, strategy and empathy to make critical recommendations for your fellow Fronteers across Engineering, Product and Design.
What will you be doing?
- Understand the objectives of the business and how they relate to the product organization. Conduct data analysis and make recommendations that help achieve these objectives.
- Study specific topics in-depth, communicate your learnings and offer realistic recommendations.
- Present findings and recommendations to all levels of leadership; create visual displays of quantitative information.
- Design and automate reports; own dashboards that provide insights at scale; and encourage self-service across the product organization.
- Own learning and development of the product analytics function; mentor a growing team of junior analysts.
What skills and experience do you need?
- BA/BS or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.).
- 4+ years experience working in a field that requires a display of both technical ability and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience writing SQL, extracting, cleaning and enhancing large datasets.
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrable business judgment.
- Ability to prioritize work to maximize your contribution to the company's objectives.
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.