Customer Success Manager, Onboarding Accounts
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, Threshold (formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for an Onboarding Manager to join our Client Onboarding Team within the Customer Success organization. As an Onboarding Manager, you will work with our recently closed customers and ensure that our customers are implementing optimal workflows and set up. You will have a select group of accounts to onboard and will be responsible for making sure every customer is successfully onboarded in a timely manner. This position will work closely with Success, Support, & Product and is ultimately the main person responsible for the initial deployment of a customer.
What will you be doing?
- Serving as the main point of contact for first 90 days to ensure a successful onboarding process to the Front
- Spearhead, create and own full project implementation plan per each customer you onboard
- Conduct workflow conversations to advise optimal structure and workflow per each customer and team
- Ensuring all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Training and educating customers on how to effectively utilize Front
- Partner with respective CSM and AE to nurture customer relationship
- Create documentation to help scale onboarding efforts
- Surface onboarding blockers and trends to improve overall set up and onboarding experience
- Be a product expert and understand all optimal workflow set ups
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in Onboarding, Implementation, Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size & audience - from every day end-users of the app to a high level executive
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- Curiosity & Persistency
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.