Manager, Business Development
Paris, France /
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We're looking for an experienced sales leader to join our incredible team in Paris and make an immediate impact in building and scaling our business development organization. You will be joining as one of our first Business Development leaders and will have the opportunity to build the foundation for what has become one of the most important aspects of our sales organization. You will lead and hire a team of BDRs to achieve individual opportunity and revenue quotas through strategic outbound prospecting. Your team will help define the future sales motion as we look to continue our explosive growth by tapping into new market opportunities. This is an exciting time to join Front!
What will you be doing?
- Measure, monitor, and hold BDRs accountable for their activities and results
- Work directly with BDRs to improve cold calling, qualification and discovery calls, prospecting sequences, appointment setting, follow up, and overall prospective effectiveness
- Work cross functionally with marketing leaders to define campaign follow up strategy and reporting
- Work closely with AE leaders and reps to ensure lead quality/quantity
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Ability to recruit and hire top sales talent who can meet quota goals while aligning with the current culture at Front
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team's productivity
- Inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis and bring innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
- Report on sales metrics and forecast accurately
- Own inbound SQO goals, as well as local strategy and tactics
- Manage and scale a stellar team of Inbound Sales Representatives
What skills an experience do you need?
- 2+ years of experience in Sales or Sales Development leadership with a proven track record of delivering outstanding results
- Proven record of sales success in similar enterprise software application environment
- Ability to train, mentor, and coach early in career sellers
- Salesforce and systems knowledge
- Ability to accurately forecast opportunity creation and revenue to senior leadership
- Excellent project management skills
- Self motivated entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
- Full professional English proficiency
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.