San Francisco, CA
Data & Analytics
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Analyst to join our growing Product Analytics team. As an embedded Product Analyst, you will partner closely with Engineering, Product, and Design to help Front make data-driven decisions about our products. You will conduct analysis and identify actionable insights throughout the product development process, sizing opportunities, analyzing experiments, developing and monitoring key metrics, and informing strategic decisions with data.
What will you be doing?
- Make actionable recommendations about feature development and prioritization based on a deep understanding of user engagement and behavior
- Partner closely with Engineering, Product, Design, Marketing, and analytics functions across the company to identify opportunities, prioritize initiatives, and make strategic recommendations
- Identify insights and opportunities through exploratory analysis, including assessing trends, cohorts, funnels, and user flows
- Develop and monitor key metrics for the Engineering, Product, and Design organization
- Design and analyze A/B tests to assess the impact of product changes
- Collaborate with Data Engineering and other data/analytics functions to ensure we have the right data foundations and tracking in place
- Evangelize product data across the company, building excitement around metrics and insights
What skills & experience do you need?
- 2+ years of experience in product analytics, conducting quantitative analysis on large datasets, or an equivalent analytical role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a quantitative field (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Proficiency using SQL to query large data sets
- Strong understanding of statistics and A/B testing
- You are impact-focused, eager to jump in and work in a fast-paced environment
- You are collaborative, forming trusting relationships with your cross-functional teammates
- You are a strong critical thinker, excited to solve ambiguous problems
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.