Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for our first Recruiter to grow our Paris office, focusing on engineering and sales hiring. You understand how to partner effectively with hiring teams to develop a strong recruiting culture. You leverage creative techniques to discover qualified candidates and have demonstrated success in converting passive leads to active candidates. You understand that no close is ever identical, and have numerous examples of going above and beyond to deeply connect with your candidates and ultimately bring them on board. If you are looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact, this is the right opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
- Lead hiring for engineering, sales, and other teams in the Paris office
- Reflect and iterate on the hiring process to improve efficiency, quality of assessment, and ability to close candidates
- Provide a delightful experience to every candidate, regardless of hiring outcome
- Drive the offer extension and negotiation process
- Analyze recruiting metrics to pinpoint opportunity areas and implement solutions
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the technology industry with a focus on the Paris talent market
- 2+ years experience recruiting software engineers
- Proven track record delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to effectively pitch opportunities at Front
- Experience building out recruiting processes
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Full professional English proficiency; the Paris office is an English-speaking office
- Excellent academic qualifications
Please submit your resume and any other materials in English.