Customer Operations & Strategy Manager
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We are looking for a Customer Operations & Strategy Manager to maximize the performance and efficiency of our business teams. You will partner with our leadership across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Support to shape our business strategy by leveraging and communicating key insights from our data.
What will you be doing?
- Lead analytical efforts supporting our business teams in an unstructured environment to identify insights and improve decision-making
- Develop in-depth understanding of revenue growth drivers at Front and develop actionable recommendations from our data to influence business strategy and direction
- Measure and assess performance through dashboards and data that you create, gather, and disperse to the right audience
- Collaborate with our operations, data and systems teams to ensure access to timely and accurate data through accurate and reliable reporting
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of work experience in a highly analytical and operational role within a rapidly growing tech company, management consulting firm or investment bank
- Experience in a fast-growing B2B SaaS environment strongly preferred
- Excel ninja skills with the ability to develop insightful models and quantitative analysis, paired with critical thinking and sound business judgment
- Sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for numbers and data, with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to eloquently distill and communicate complex topics broadly to leaders, team members and everyone in between
- Must be familiar with SQL or able to learn quickly