Manager, Sales Development
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
Front is looking for a Sales Development Manager to train, coach, and motivate a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives. You will be a frontline manager focused on building sales pipeline and achieving individual and team quotas. You will partner closely with marketing on demand generation programs and campaigns, and collaborate to develop our outbound sales strategy while driving key initiatives to achieve sales objectives.
The ideal candidate loves solving challenges, motivating his/her team and is constantly looking for ways to improve the sales process and conversion rates. This role reports to the Head of Sales.
What will you be doing?
- Recruit, hire, and develop a world class SDR team.
- Train new hires in repeatable motions and manage a team of SDRs to meet and exceed 100% of quota.
- Teach your team how to manage and build pipeline in Salesforce.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Operations to drive business results for Front.
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years of experience managing an inside sales or sales development team in an Internet or SaaS company
- 1+ years experience in a closing, quota carrying role (preferably as an Account Executive)
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to develop and recruit talent
- Ability to consistently build pipeline and hit pipeline goals
- Analytical ability to create value-focused stories through customer data