Technical Support Engineer
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, Threshold (formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
As a Technical Support Engineer at our EMEA Headquarters in Paris, you will play a critical part in streamlining our procedures to resolve issues more quickly. You will be the primary technical contact for our thousands of users and a key contributor to the Front customer experience. By staying close to our users, you will play a role in shaping our future product design. If you are technical, passionate about customer experience & team productivity, we'd love to get to know you.
What will you be doing?
- Providing customers with delightful experiences by helping them resolve technical issues
- Mastering Front’s product capabilities and serve as a technical subject matter expert for our support organization
- Participating in testing of new and updated features.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Product mindset – we’re a product company on a mission to“advance how people work”
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience providing technical support for cross platform products (web,iOS, Android, etc.)
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations
- Full professional English proficiency
- Experience building internal process to scale a support team
- Experience with the following systems: HTTP, HTML, REST, email, MySQL, Node.js would be a plus
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.