San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a Marketing Analyst to join the Analytics team. Your goal will be to help the Demand Generation team make the best data-driven decisions to reach their objectives. Thanks to you, they’ll be able to evaluate their customer acquisition initiatives, whether their resources should be better spent elsewhere, and what new opportunities are available to them. From campaign analysis, to source attribution, and including AB testing, you’ll be the eyes, ears and brains of one of the most critical teams at Front. If you love technology in general and software in particular, if you’re highly analytical yet want your work to have a direct impact on a company’s trajectory, if you’re interested in seeing a fast-growing startup expand and scale, this job is for you!
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of the Demand Generation team’s metrics and reporting.
- Building marketing analytics metrics, reports and dashboards to keep all stakeholders informed of the current business trends.
- Day-to-day, assisting Demand Generation Managers in understanding the performance of their campaigns, and proactively identify areas of improvements.
- Over time, develop insightful analyses that will inform the company’s go-to market strategy.
- Forecast the performance of the different marketing channels, and the overall contribution of the Demand Generation.
- Define rules for channel attribution to maximize the overall output of the Demand Generation team.
- Continually improve processes and tools; push for automation wherever applicable.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years marketing analytics experience.
- Direct experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent understanding of standard marketing performance metrics and KPIs: CPA, CAC, LTV and ROI, etc.
- Good understanding of how web traffic tracking and analytics work, and what attribution models are for.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, AdWords.
- Experience designing and analyzing digital marketing experiments.
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Looker, Mode, Periscope, etc.) or desire and ability to learn fast.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- BA or BS in math, economics, finance or other quantitative discipline.