Account Executive, General Business
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 3,800 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help introduce Front to prospects in our General Business segment (51-1000) across the globe. You will act as the primary point of contact for every new signup, and will be directly responsible for educating, providing awe-inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding companies as they make the transition from prospect to customer. You’ll work closely with multiple teams across Front, including the CEO to ensure customer success at every stage during the sales process.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding customer needs fully and articulating the relevant benefits of Front
- Matching use cases effectively to the Front platform
- Documenting key details properly including main use case, deal timeframe, and drive next steps
- Building informal rapport with contacts to encourage long term relationships
- Providing thorough product demonstrations, both virtually & on-site
- Prioritizing opportunities and ownership of pricing negotiations through close
- Prospecting — calling and emailing key contacts across an organization, including C-Suite
- Using Salesforce for lead management and pipeline forecasting
- Providing a delightful customer experience, regardless of deal outcome
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years in a full-cycle sales role, ideally in SaaS
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Proven track record of demonstrated long-term customer retention
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce (a plus)