Strategic Sales Manager
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, Threshold(formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for an experienced sales leader to instantly make an impact and scale revenue through our most strategic accounts with a mix of outbound and inbound motions. You will be joining a team of people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers. As the manager of the Strategic Sales Team, you will lead a team of Account Executives(selling in the Mid-Market space) in building and closing pivotal deals across all industries. You will work with prospects, train AEs, work cross-functionally with marketing, solutions engineers, and outbound leaders, and deliver consistent revenue targets
What will you be doing?
- Provide directional leadership for Strategic Account Executives by overseeing daily activities and quota performance management in order to consistently meet/exceed individual and team goals monthly and annually
- Establish best practices for how to effectively manage a sales team and their book of business
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team's productivity
- Develop strong social and relationship based selling strategies and training for new and existing Account Executives
- Assist the team with closing business and driving revenue through new customer acquisition
- Inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis and bring innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
- Report on sales metrics and accurate forecast directly to the Head of Sales
- Required to work from our San Francisco office
What skills and experience do you need?
- 6+ years managing Account Executives selling a technical SaaS solution
- Experience building career development programs for high performing individual contributors
- Prior experience of delivering >50% of your number through outbound sales motions
- Salesforce and systems knowledge
- Proven track record of being a top performer by consistently exceeding quota and outlined metrics
- Knowledge and experienced of SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models
- Excellent project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- You find it second-nature working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills(verbal & written)
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.