Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a Product Manager. As part of our Product team, you will partner with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This is a full-time position based in our Paris office.
What will you be doing?
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to plan, build and launch product features
- Own the future roadmap for your products and manage the roadmap against KPIs / product goals
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Understand Front’s competitive position in the market; execute on our strategic plan to become the primary client that companies use to manage all of their external communication
What skills and experience do you need?
- Full professional English proficiency; the Paris office is an English-speaking office
- 4-5 years of product management experience
- Strong design sense
- Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
- Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Collaborative; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re fascinated with communication tools and productivity apps. In fact, you’ve tried just about every email client out there
- You’ve worked on a communication or productivity app
Please submit your resume and any other materials in English.