San Francisco, CA
At Front, we’re redefining work communications and collaboration with our shared inbox for teams. Front brings all of your communication channels(email, Facebook, Twitter, Twilio SMS, live chat etc.) into one place, so you can triage and assign messages, have internal conversations around them, and even sync work across other apps you use from Salesforce to GitHub, without ever leaving your inbox. Today, over 4,500 companies rely on Front to power their communications, and we’re just getting started.
As a Solutions Engineer at Front, you’ll be a partner on the Customer Growth team, helping prospects and existing customers realize Front’s value. You will act as the primary technical point of contact for the customer, and will help to guide them through the product validation journey. As a partner on the accounts team, you’ll address customer challenges, propose solutions, and remove technical road blocks. This role is highly collaborative; you will partner closely with Marketing to inform go-to-market strategies, and relay customer feedback to Front's Product and Engineering teams.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a product expert and trusted advisor, externally and internally
- Communicating Front’s infrastructure and technology to customers
- Customizing and delivering value-centric product demos
- Participating in customer meetings, helping to address technical questions
- Providing insights and consultation into how organizations can use Front API for custom development
- Building and maintaining customer-facing technical collateral and training materials
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3-5 years of solutions engineering experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proven success in partnering with sales teams, preferably in an enterprise SaaS capacity
- Experience speaking to C-level, IT and security with acumen
- A learning mentality and willingness to take on technical challenges