San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,500 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We're looking for a talented iOS Engineer with a focus on UI and animations. People have high expectations for email and mobile apps, which can be both challenging and rewarding. By changing one slight workflow, you can dramatically improve hours of someone’s day, every day. We have a different approach than any other email clients available on the market and are paving the way for an even higher standard. We are curious people who enjoy building scalable and reliable systems and are not afraid to get our hands dirty. We use Front all day long and are passionate about small details of our app.
What will you be doing?
- Join the mobile team to enhance the existing iOS application to bring delightful experience to our customers
- Create new features to align our iOS app with the desktop app
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
What skills and experience do you need?
- You love UI challenges
- Understand Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs