Manager, Account Management
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We are looking for a Manager in our growing Account Management function to drive growth in our existing customer base. You will partner with leadership across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Operations to shape Front’s growth strategy and solve business problems for our existing customers.
What will you be doing?
- Recruit, hire, and develop a world class AM team.
- Craft repeatable post-sale motions that add value to our customers, ensure an optimal customer experience, and help drive Front into further teams within a company.
- Help set goals and KPIs for our post-sales sales motions.
- Build long-term relationships with our contacts at upper mid-market and enterprise companies and deeply understand their strategy and goals
- Help the AM team solve complex user and company needs, helping our customers use Front to grow their businesses
- Act as an internal advocate for Front’s customers, providing ongoing and structured feedback to Front’s internal team to drive improvements across the company.
- Proactively offer advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our post-sales operations
What skills & experience do you need?
- 7+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- 3+ years of management experience
- Strong sales executor
- Analytical ability to create value-focused stories through customer data
- Ability to develop and execute account plans for upper mid-market and enterprise companies spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person or VC meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to operate in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Sophisticated commercial sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our user’s businesses