San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our growing product management team. As part of our Product team, you will partner with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
What you will be doing?
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to plan, build and launch product features
- Own the future roadmap for your products and manage the roadmap against KPIs / product goals
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Understand Front’s competitive position in the market; execute on our strategic plan to become the primary client that companies use to manage all of their external communication
What skills & experience do you need?
- 3-4 years of product management experience
- Strong design sense
- Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
- Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Collaborative and low-ego; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
- You’re fascinated with communication tools and productivity apps. In fact, you’ve tried just about every email client out there
- You’ve worked on a communication or productivity app
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.