Inbound Sales Development Representative (Contract)
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We are looking for an energetic, achievement-oriented Sales Development Representative. As an SDR, you will evangelize Front by generating new business pipeline through inbound opportunities. You will leverage your excellent communication skills and business acumen to quickly build relationships with leads that you qualify. You will partner closely with the sales team to strategically identify opportunities that otherwise would be left undiscovered.
What will you be doing?
- Become a product expert on Front and its value prop
- Quickly identify, qualify, and follow up on leads (via chat) to fuel pipeline growth
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM, and create a seamless handoff process to Account Executives
- Evangelize Front with key decision-makers across all levels (including C-suite)
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Operations to iterate on strategy, optimize deal flow, and improve on lead quality
- Provide additional sales team support on an ad hoc/as needed basis
What skills and experience do you need?
- 0-1 years in a Business Development/Sales related role
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven, with consistent overachievement in past experiences
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated familiarity with SaaS products and the enterprise communications industry
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- Empathy, active listening skills, and a unique ability to uncover customer needs
- A great attitude, competitive spirit, and love for teamwork
- A“roll-up the sleeves” mentality
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.