Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA /
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to grow our San Francisco office and invest in remote hiring, focusing on our engineering team. You understand how to partner effectively with hiring teams to develop a strong recruiting culture. You leverage creative techniques to discover qualified candidates and have demonstrated success in converting passive leads to active candidates. You understand that no close is ever identical, and have numerous examples of going above and beyond to deeply connect with your candidates and ultimately bring them on board. If you are looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with engineering to deeply understand their hiring needs
- Balance aggressive company growth with maintaining high talent bar and preserving Front’s unique culture
- Reflect and iterate on the hiring process to improve efficiency, quality of assessment, and ability to close candidates
- Develop creative strategies to convert passive leads to active candidates
- Provide a delightful experience to every candidate, regardless of hiring outcome
- Drive the offer extension and negotiation process
- Analyze recruiting metrics to pinpoint opportunity areas and implement solutions
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the technology industry
- 4+ years experience recruiting for high performing engineering teams
- Proven track record delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive streak (you play to win!)
- Passion for building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to effectively pitch opportunities at Front
- Experience building out recruiting processes
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Excellent academic achievement
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.