Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
As we gain traction into more organizations, our sales team is in need of support from an energetic, achievement-oriented Sales Development Representative. As a Sales Development Representative, you will act as the primary go-to for breaking into new prospects within existing and new verticals. You’ll partner closely with the sales team to strategically identify opportunities that otherwise would be left undiscovered.
What will you be doing?
- Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Front works and what it is capable of doing
- Identify prospective leads through creative research methods
- Help to build and affect scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Qualify leads through initial phone and email contact
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Coordinate with Front team members working on sales, customer success, and marketing to iterate on strategy and optimize deal flow
- Evangelize Front with key decision-makers across all levels
- Provide additional sales team support on an ad hoc/as needed basis
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1+ years of experience in sales, customer support/success, or another field involving heavy customer contact
- Consistent overachievement in past experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with SaaS products and the enterprise communications industry
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- A great attitude and love for teamwork :)