Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, Threshold (formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for our first Solutions Engineer in our EMEA HQ, located in Paris. You’ll be a partner on the Customer Growth team, helping prospects and existing customers realize Front’s value. You will act as the primary technical point of contact for the customer, and will help to guide them through the product validation journey. As a partner on the accounts team, you’ll address customer challenges, propose solutions, and remove technical road blocks. This role is highly collaborative; you will partner closely with Marketing to inform go-to-market strategies, and relay customer feedback to Front's Product and Engineering teams.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a product expert and trusted advisor, externally and internally
- Communicating Front’s infrastructure and technology to prospects and customers
- Customizing and delivering value-centric product demos
- Participating in customer meetings, helping to address technical questions
- Providing insights and consultation into how organizations can use Front API for custom development
- Building and maintaining customer-facing technical collateral and training materials
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2-4 years of solutions engineering experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Proven success in partnering with sales teams, preferably in an enterprise SaaS capacity
- Experience speaking to C-level, IT and security with accumen
- A learning mentality and willingness to take on technical challenges
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.