San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We are looking for a Go-to-Market-focused FP&A Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will use your business insight, analytical skills, and strategic thinking to deliver insights and actionable recommendations to improve decision-making across the marketing, sales and success teams.
This is a highly visible role in the organization with close partnership with senior business leaders across the company, ideally suited if you are passionate about developing an intimate understanding of our business, have a strong financial and analytical background, and are keen to drive growth and operational improvements as a strategic finance partner.
What will you be doing?
- Partnering with go to market leadership to design and execute strategic, organizational and operational projects
- Creating and owning sales performance metrics and reporting tools to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable data, in conjunction with SalesOps
- Conducting ad hoc analyses on key topics using financial, business intelligence and other data sources/systems
- Developing in-depth understanding of revenue growth drivers at Front and develop actionable recommendations from our data to influence business strategy and direction
- Coordinating with leaders to ensure the business review process and forecasting are in place and occurring properly as a mechanism to identify issues and challenge the businesses to deliver on expectations
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years of work experience in a highly analytical and operational role. Finance or strategy in a rapidly growing tech company with a sales force.
- Hands-on and strong financial modeling skills in Excel and understanding of business metrics
- Ability to eloquently distill and communicate financial data and complex topics to non-finance stakeholders
- Solid experience with planning and budgeting processes, revenue forecasting, operating expense forecasting, P&L management, interpreting and reporting business performance results
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience and comfortable working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
It's great, but not required of you to have
- Strong grasp of accounting principles
- Exposure to working with finance systems (e.g., Netsuite, Xactly/Captivate) and Salesforce
- SQL skills and understanding of database / data warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of BI tools and technologies (e.g. Looker)
- Technology or Software / SaaS industry experience
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.