Business Development Representative
Paris, France /
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
Front is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join, and help build, our Business Development organization. You will lay the foundation of sales efforts through identifying and prospecting into companies that would benefit from the reinvention of email through Front. As a Business Development Representative, you will be the tip of the spear for growth at Front.
As the first line of contact, you are able to quickly understand the complex business needs of a wide array of email use cases. You are quick on your feet and possess grit to overcome objections. You will become an expert in Front, email clients, email services, and technical workflows that enable Front customers to be more productive and collaborative You will use your convincing personality and passion for winning to raise the bar of success, documenting, and qualifying opportunities to pass onto the Account Executive team. You will use a data-driven approach to outbound sales that incorporates prospecting, email communication, and calling at minimum 40 prospects per day.
What will you be doing?
- Evangelizing Front with key decision-makers across all levels and business types
- Identifying prospective leads through creative research methods
- Prospecting large value merchants that are a good fit for Front
- Utilizing cold calling to qualify leads and set up meetings between merchants and members of our Account Executive team
- Creating a great first impression to our prospects by inspiring them to learn how Front can benefit their business
- Learning and maintaining a firm understanding of our sales process
- Leveraging the power of prospection tools to initiate and nurture long haul relationships with your prospects
- Continuously improving alignment with AEs that you are teaming up with
- Excelling in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Keeping meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Attaining and consistently exceeding your monthly quotas
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1+years in a qualifying or prospecting role required
- Grit, hunger, curiosity, passion, and intellect
- Critical thinking and strong decision-making abilities
- A resilient and persuasive personality
- Zero reservations communicating over the phone
- Demonstrated familiarity with SaaS products and the enterprise communications industry
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Full professional English proficiency
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.