San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for an exceptional Technical Recruiter to grow our engineering team. As an early stage startup, the engineering team is eager to build a scalable, technical recruiting engine that drives results. You understand how to partner effectively with hiring teams to develop a strong recruiting culture. You leverage creative techniques to discover qualified candidates and have demonstrated success in converting passive leads to active candidates. You understand that no close is ever identical, and have numerous examples of going above and beyond to deeply connect with your candidates and ultimately bring them on board. If you are looking for a strategic position to build out the technical recruiting infrastructure from the ground up, this is the right opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the engineering team to build relationships and deeply understand hiring needs
- Leverage creative techniques to identify qualified technical talent
- Convert passive leads to active candidates
- Build a diverse pipeline and partner with team to remove bias from hiring decisions
- Reflect and iterate on the hiring process to improve efficiency, quality of assessment, and ability to close candidates
- Provide a delightful experience to every candidate, regardless of hiring outcome
- Drive the offer extension and negotiation process
- Analyze recruiting metrics to pinpoint opportunity areas and implement solutions
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience, specifically software engineers
- Proven track record delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to effectively pitch engineering opportunities at Front
- Experience building out recruiting processes
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree