Account Executive - EMEA Market
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help introduce Front to prospects of all sizes, with a focus on the EMEA market. You will act as the primary point of contact for every new signup, and will be directly responsible for educating, providing awe-inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding companies as they make the transition from prospect to customer. You will also be responsible for managing your own book of accounts, in close collaboration with our Customer Success team, to make sure that our clients get the most out of Front and to identify new teams that could benefit from our product. You’ll also work closely with multiple teams across Front, to ensure customer success at every stage during the sales process.
The job is located is our brand new and fast-growing EMEA HQ located in Paris.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding customer needs fully and matching use cases effectively to the Front platform, including through product demonstrations
- Documenting and forecasting properly, including main use case, deal timeframe, stakeholders mapping, and next steps
- Building informal rapport with contacts to encourage long term relationships
- Prioritizing opportunities and ownership of pricing negotiations through close
- Turning leads into happy Front customers with our Customer Success team
- Identifying expansion opportunities within our customer base
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role(Sales, Management Consulting, Customer Success)
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences and proven track record of demonstrated long-term customer retention
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and at least a 2nd European language
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Highly analytical when it comes to understanding deal context and prioritizing efforts
- A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small and fast-growing team
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- German as a native/fluent language