Technical Solutions Architect
Dublin, Ireland /
Front is on a mission to make work happier with the first-ever customer communication hub. Relationships are everything in business, but they’re hard to maintain as a business grows because traits like trust, compassion, and empathy are human qualities that have been difficult for technology to scale. We’ve reimagined the way businesses communicate by bringing customer conversations to the center of one’s focus. Today, nearly 8,000 businesses–including Dropbox, Airbnb, Lydia, and Saint Gobain–have discovered that they can still grow their business and keep the human touch. With $204M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty.
The world is on course to work happier. We believe our role is to accelerate and shape this path in three ways: the product we make, the culture we live, and the example we set. We strongly believe in our company values of transparency, high standards, collaboration, low ego, and care. And we look for candidates who reflect these same values. Employee happiness and well-being is a vital component of life at Front. We offer flexibility in work schedules via our Flexible Fridays program and host events for employees to enjoy time with their fellow Fronteers. Whether it is building Legos, playing board games, singing at Karaoke nights, watching movie marathons, or enjoying a homemade DJ set done by a Fronteer, we are always on the lookout to invent fun ways to enjoy life both in and outside of work.
Front is looking for a Technical Solutions Architect to join a world-class Solutions & Services organization. As a Technical Solutions Architect at Front, you’ll develop deep technical product expertise and play a critical role in defining, designing, and implementing creative technical solutions that expand the reach of Front’s platform to connect and interface with 3rd party applications and systems.
As a technical point of contact for the Go-To-Market organization, you will be responsible for solving high-priority and strategic problems for the business and our customers, often in collaboration with product, engineering, and design teams.
This role will require you to operate dynamically, shifting between customer-facing interactions to creative technical solutioning. On any given day, you could be strategizing with a relationship manager on feature adoption for top customers, presenting ROI to a room full of C-level executives, writing up a product spec for a professional service engagement, or partnering with product to influence the new features.
If this sounds interesting to you, keep reading!
What will you be doing?
- Understand Front’s API inside and out so you can come up with creative solutions and confidently guide customers through them
- Partner with relationship managers to engage with our top customers and ensure they maximize the value they’re receiving from Front to prevent churn and contractions
- Gather and anticipate the long term technical needs and potential roadblocks for our strategic customers and provide feedback to influence product direction
- Find opportunities for customers to ingrate Front more deeply in their tech stack and collaborate with them to make it a reality
- Work closely with Front’s Success Services and a third party engineering team to build custom solutions for customers
- Facilitate growth and expansion opportunities through value-based product demonstrations
- Manage technical escalations and projects alongside the account and relationship management teams
What skills & experience do you need?
- 5 years of Solutions Architect or Engineering experience, preferably at a SaaS company with complex workflow or automation products (think Mulesoft, Zapier, Workato, Tray.io, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software design principles and architecture patterns
- Experience developing and implementing custom solutions between multiple platforms with available API endpoints
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating with sales and support teams, preferably in an enterprise SaaS capacity
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Builder’s mindset - as a growing function, processes aren’t always defined, you should be excited to pave new roads through trial and error
- Bonus: A working knowledge of relevant technologies, including Email, Ticketing Systems, SMS, CRMs, IDPs, ERPs, & ETL
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.