Customer Support Representative
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, Threshold (formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to play an essential role in creating the customer experience at our EMEA Headquarters in Paris. You will be the voice of Front, responsible for all customer inquiries, and for keeping our customers happy.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure 100% success of all of our Front customers
- Become an expert on how Front works and its day-to-day usage, helping our customers understand the features and all of the benefits pertaining to their specific needs
- Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor the incoming tickets in all of our support channels
- Debugging and testing product features and reporting them to product and engineering
- Communicate with customers both over email, chat, and the phone
- Assist in building knowledge base/support data such as training materials and FAQs
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes
What skills and experience do you need?
- A highly motivated self starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, and find solutions
- Proven track record of great customer service experience (bonus points for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience and/or using Front)
- Tech savvy and hungry to improve technical skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Humble and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems
- Fluent in English and French
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.