Sales Development Representative
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
As we gain traction into more organizations, our sales team is in need of support from an energetic, achievement-oriented Sales Development Representative. As a Sales Development Representative, you will act as the primary go-to for breaking into new prospects within existing and new verticals. You’ll partner closely with the sales team to strategically identify opportunities that otherwise would be left undiscovered.
The job is located is our fast-growing EMEA HQ located in Paris.
What will you be doing?
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Front works and what it is capable of doing
- Identifying prospective leads through creative research methods
- Helping to build and affect scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Qualifying leads through initial phone and email contact
- Keeping meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Coordinating with Front team members working on sales, customer success, and marketing to iterate on strategy and optimize deal flow
- Evangelizing Front with key decision-makers across all levels
- Providing additional sales team support on an ad hoc/as needed basis
- As the first EMEA SDR, actively contributing to building our Growth strategy for the zone
What skills and experience do you need?
- First successful experience in Hunting or 1+ years in a Business Development/Sales related role
- Consistent overachievement in past experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with SaaS products and the enterprise communications industry
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Fluent in English and French, a 3rd European language is a strong plus