Marketing Operations & Strategy Manager
Phoenix, AZ /
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations and Strategy Manager to join our growing Growth Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating scalable strategies and processes that enable the broader marketing team to achieve our pipeline goals. You will also conduct analysis that can inform future marketing strategy and campaign execution. The perfect candidate for this role is a strategic problem solver with strong technical skills that thrives on identifying opportunities for growth and executing against them.
What you'll do:
- Own our marketing automation platform and marketing’s needs as they relate to CRM. We use Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Work closely with our data team on robust lead and account scoring models that help our team reduce waste and improve conversion rates.
- Analyze current marketing activities and campaign performance and make associated recommendations for optimization.
- Be a strong parter to our Business Operations and Sales Operations team to define and maintain key metrics related to the broader GTM function.
- Partner closely with the outbound business development team on list hygiene, data signals, and overall tracking and measurement.
- Own the strategy and maintenance for all marketing related technology which includes account and contact enrichment, lead routing, intent signals, and sales intelligence tools.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing Operations and/or Business Analyst positions in SaaS.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that create strong cross functional alignment across GTM teams.
- Experience owning design and implementation of complicated business process from ideation to completion.
- Deep understanding of the mechanics of a strong growth marketing function, including fluency with the key metrics that matter for SaaS organizations.
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.