Paris, France /
Data & Analytics /
Front is on a mission to make work happier with the first-ever customer communication hub. Relationships are everything in business, but they’re hard to maintain as a business grows because traits like trust, compassion, and empathy are human qualities that have been difficult for technology to scale. We’ve reimagined the way businesses communicate by bringing customer conversations to the center of one’s focus. Today, nearly 8,000 businesses–including Dropbox, Airbnb, Lydia, and Saint Gobain–have discovered that they can still grow their business and keep the human touch. With $204M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty.
The world is on course to work happier. We believe our role is to accelerate and shape this path in three ways: the product we make, the culture we live, and the example we set. We strongly believe in our company values of transparency, high standards, collaboration, low ego, and care. And we look for candidates who reflect these same values. Employee happiness and well-being is a vital component of life at Front. We offer flexibility in work schedules via our Flexible Fridays program and host events for employees to enjoy time with their fellow Fronteers. Whether it is building Legos, playing board games, singing at Karaoke nights, watching movie marathons, or enjoying a homemade DJ set done by a Fronteer, we are always on the lookout to invent fun ways to enjoy life both in and outside of work.
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Analyst to join our Paris-based team to help Front make data-driven decisions about our products. In this role, you will be working at the intersection of data insights and product strategy, leveraging data to inform high-impact business and product decisions. You will conduct analysis throughout the product development process, sizing opportunities, analyzing experiments, developing and monitoring key metrics, and informing strategic decisions with data.
What will you be doing?
- Making actionable recommendations about product strategy and prioritization based on a deep understanding of customer engagement and behavior
- Partnering closely with Engineering, Product, Design, and analytics functions across the company to identify opportunities, drive key metrics, and set strategy across multiple product areas
- Generating insights by conducting exploratory analysis, assessing trends, and analyzing A/B tests
- Scaling access to product data, building a data-driven culture across the company
- Collaborating with other data & analytics functions to ensure we have the right data foundations in place
What skills & experience do you need?
- 2+ years of experience in a quantitative role, e.g analytics, consulting, data science, or an equivalent analytical role conducting quantitative analysis on large datasets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a quantitative field (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Proficiency using SQL to query large data sets, with a strong understanding of statistics and experimentation
- Strong English language proficiency in both verbal and written communication
- You are impact-focused, eager to jump in and work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strong critical thinker, excited to solve ambiguous problems
- You are collaborative, forming trusting relationships with your cross-functional teammates and communicating data clearly across a broad audience
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity for permanent positions (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
🤩 Brand new office in Paris
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from anywhere 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven