San Francisco, CA /
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,500 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 andForbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized onLinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’The Next Wave of‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’sBest Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’sBest Places to Work.
As a founding member of the Professional Services team at Front, you’ll be helping prospects and existing customers by extending the Front platform to its full value, and helping to build a new department that is critical to Front’s success. As a partner on the Go-to-Market team, you’ll scope, design, and work with engineering resources to implement strategic customer projects. You will act as a project manager for custom development projects built with the Front API. This role is highly collaborative; as you will work closely with Sales, Solutions Engineering, Onboarding, and Product Management teams.
This position is required to report to Front's San Francisco HQ when the office reopens.
What will you be doing?
- Build out the Professional Services function as a founding member
- Develop and deliver technology solutions through consulting project activities
- Lead in project life cycle through initial customer meetings, problem identification, system architecture definition, specification and design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment
- Manage engineering resources to develop customizations
- Act as an expert on Front’s API and trusted advisor, externally and internally
- Partner with customer facing teams to maximize customer value
- Partner with product teams to inform the Front platform strategy
- Scope, design and implement and custom solutions using Front’s API
- Build and maintain libraries of re-usable projects to drive efficiency
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3-5 years of professional services experience required
- Experience building with RESTful APIs, SDKs, PaaS, and ETL technology
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven success in relevant role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS capacity
- Experience managing and driving multiple projects effectively
- A learning mentality and willingness to take on technical challenges
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.