Strategic Account Executive
San Francisco, CA /
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
Front was featured in Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Zapier’s Apps at Work Report: The Fastest Growing Apps of 2019, the Bay Area’s Great Places to Work, and of course Glassdoor.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help introduce Front to prospects across the globe. You will foster new relationships via outbound sales, will be directly responsible for educating, providing awe-inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding companies as they make the transition from prospect to customer. You’ll work closely with multiple teams across Front, including the CEO to ensure customer success at every stage during the sales process.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting — calling and emailing key contacts across an organization, including C-Suite
- Understanding customer needs fully and articulating the relevant benefits of Front
- Matching use cases effectively to the Front platform
- Documenting key details properly including main use case, deal timeframe, and drive next steps
- Building informal rapport with contacts to encourage long term relationships
- Providing thorough product demonstrations, both virtually & on-site
- Prioritizing opportunities and ownership of pricing negotiations through close
- Using Salesforce for lead management and pipeline forecasting
- Providing a delightful customer experience, regardless of deal outcome
What skills and experience do you need?
- 6+ years in a full-cycle sales role, ideally in SaaS
- Experience building your own pipeline from scratch and closing large accounts
- Proven track record of forecast accuracy and revenue deliverables with ACV between $40k-$100k
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills due to managing multiple opportunities at any given time
- CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce
- A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team
- Growth mindset
This position is required to report to Front's San Francisco HQ.
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.