Head of Sales Enablement
San Francisco, CA /
Front is on a mission to enable better relationships at scale. Relationships are everything in business, but they’re hard to maintain as a business grows because traits like trust, compassion, and empathy are human qualities that have been difficult for technology to scale. We’ve reimagined the way businesses communicate by bringing customer conversations to the center of one’s focus. Today, nearly 8,000 businesses have discovered that they can still grow their business and keep the human touch.
With $204M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2023, #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, and Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list.
As the Head of Sales Enablement, you will lead the strategy, development, and measurement of go-to-market (GTM) enablement programs to enhance our global GTM organization. You will partner directly with Sales & Success Leadership, and other internal key stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Product, etc.) to establish the onboarding & ongoing sales training programs, formalize a sales progression readiness program, and design and execute strategic programs that yield improved revenue productivity across the team. You will drive key initiatives to ensure managers and reps are achieving individual, team and regional goals & quotas, while ensuring that Sales Productivity efforts are designed to scale to support the team.
What will you be doing?
- Design, implement, and manage the Global Sales & Success Onboarding Program to efficiently and effectively ramp sales new hires across a spectrum of roles and geos
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify sales productivity gaps & prioritize work on key initiatives across the global sales teamDefine a future looking productivity roadmap assessing timelines and resources required to execute on key initiatives
- Establish benchmarks against key sales skills & initiatives across the Front organization and build scalable solutions to inspire lift in these KPIs
- Partner with Strategy & Operations to measure the efficacy of these solutions to prove out ROI for future resourcing
- Partner with Product and Marketing to equip the GTM team with the most up-to-date product offerings and world-class resources such as battle cards, playbooks, and sales collateral
- Explore and manage vendor relationships for productivity tools and trainings that lift sales team efficiency and effectiveness
- Partner with Sales leaders, Solutions leaders, Success leaders, and marketing cross-functional partners to help grow, scale, and run the business more efficiently and effectively
What skills and experience do you need?
- 10 + years of sales experience and/or sales effectiveness experience
- Leads with Vision and Purpose: Communicates a compelling and inspired vision and sense of common purpose. Invests time to look beyond what’s possible today. Sets clear milestones and holds people (and self) accountable to deliver
- Executes Effectively: Successful track record of planning and execution. Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions. Delegates well. Sets clear goals, monitors process, progress, and results
- Works Effectively with Senior Leaders: Can build relationships, sell and deal comfortably with executives. Can craft approaches that are perceived as positive and successful
- Leads Change: Successful record of leading organizational change. Passion for helping others succeed, especially in a sales-specific or business related function. Dedicated to helping others improve, find purpose in the day-to-day, and coaching others
- Strong Public Speaker: Inspirational and motivational in the classroom & comfortable delivering trainings, speaking engagements, hosting events, and managing a classroom filled with diverse background and unique content
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired
- Collaborative Personality: ability to build great relationships with internal partners and work with matrixed teams in order to execute your strategy
- Deep understanding of sales plays, sales processes, sales methodologies
- This is a hybrid position required to come into our San Francisco office 2 days per week — on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
$154,800 - $200,000 a year
Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, training, and market conditions. At Front, we take a market-based approach to pay. In addition to cash compensation (base salary, which may include commissions or overtime pay where applicable), Fronteers are eligible to receive equity in the company. If you have questions, please speak with a member of our Recruiting Team for additional information.
These ranges may be modified in the future.
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.