Sales Operations & Strategy Manager
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, Threshold (formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We are looking for a Sales Operations & Strategy Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will use your business insight, analytical skills, and strategic thinking to deliver insights and actionable recommendations to improve decision-making across the sales and success teams.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with sales leadership to design and execute strategic, organizational and operational projects
- Build and implement sales processes to maximize sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Create and own sales performance metrics and reporting tools to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable data
- Develop in-depth understanding of revenue growth drivers at Front and develop actionable recommendations from our data to influence business strategy and direction
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical and operational role within a rapidly growing company. Experience working with SaaS sales teams is a plus
- Ability to eloquently distill and communicate complex topics broadly to leaders, team members and everyone in between
- Excel expert skills comfortable developing insightful models and quantitative analysis, paired with critical thinking and sound business judgment
- Must be familiar with SQL or able to learn quickly
- Salesforce expert familiar with data structure and reporting functionality of Salesforce
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.