San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
Front is looking for a creative and resilient communications manager who will devise and execute PR and social campaigns that boost brand awareness and drive people back to frontapp.com to learn more about Front. Reporting to the Head of PR & Communications, you will create PR strategies, conduct media and speaking outreach, and design and execute social media campaigns. You should have a strong understanding of the intricacies of PR and social media for B2B, but bring outside-the-box creativity and consumer-friendly voice and tone.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure Front is regularly and positively in the news by partnering with Head of PR/Comms on media strategy and leading proactive and reactive media outreach.
- Build meaningful relationships with media and influencers to garner positive coverage and extend Front’s story to new audiences.
- Work with customers to uncover news-worthy stories about how they are making their work more efficient with Front.
- Secure relevant speaking opportunities for Front spokespeople and customers.
- Write pitches, blog posts, speaking abstracts, and more to tell Front’s story to media, influencers, and the world.
- Design and execute strategic social media campaigns that drive engagement and traffic back to frontapp.com.
- Dive into the PR and social data to report on performance and progress against goals, understand what works and what doesn’t, and iterate your strategies accordingly.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5-8 years of media relations experience, at an agency or in-house at a tech startup
- Track record of media relations successes for B2B companies
- Track record of securing speaking opportunities
- Experience working on digital campaigns and managing social media channels
- Highly creative
- Exceptional writer
- Strong project manager
- Understanding of how to measure PR and social campaigns
- A proactive self-starter who always finds a solution and is eager to collaborate across teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience