Senior Software Architect
Sankt Gallen Metropolitan Area /
R&D – Software Architecture /
Your New Company
We’re creating a home where all brands can thrive. A place where everyone (yep, everyone!) is a part of building beloved brands. Today, Frontify empowers thousands of different-sized companies worldwide, including Lufthansa, KIA, Vodafone, Maersk, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scale-up company with over 300 employees and growing. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; offices in NYC, US, and London, UK; as well as colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work and letting our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like a place for you? Then read on.
You'll join Frontify's newly formed Software Architecture Team and join other developers responsible for designing the future architecture for Frontify's beloved brand management platform. This team works cross-functionally with the Engineering and Product Management Teams, so you'll have the chance to work with ambitious and friendly people from all across the company. The architecture team itself is made up of driven, ambitious, and growth-oriented professionals – in Switzerland and elsewhere in Europe.
As Frontify’s newest Senior Software Architect, you’ll gain a deep understanding of the technical and domain landscape to create elegant and scalable solutions that meet business needs. Working closely with the Product teams to design specific solutions, set engineering standards, and enhance developer experiences and effectiveness, you’ll take our product to the next level.
You’ll proactively identify and overcome obstacles that impact the overall user experience by engineering practical solutions and understand how to manage or pay off tech debt while guiding others through the process, too. All the while you’ll stay connected with the code and support developers through pair programming and review sessions and foster Domain-Driven Design by supporting and mentoring team members.
- You’re able to work on-site in our St. Gallen office 1-2 times a month.
- You’re proficient in the majority of our technology stack and happy to pick up the rest: React, TypeScript, GraphQL, PHP, MySQL, and several AWS services. You also bring strong, hands-on experience in front-end development.
- You’re passionate about creating practical solutions that get the job done while maintaining the high standards of elegant software engineering.
- You stay up to date with emerging technologies and disruptions and enjoy finding new ways to practically apply them to achieve business objectives.
- You feel confident and comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders in clear and understandable ways.
- You’re fluent in English.
Frontify is more than a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to build a collective future. It's a vibrant, united community that'll support you as you strike out on your journey. Our office is pretty great (we can't wait to show you), although it's our culture of innovation, learning, freedom, and happiness that we're excited to share with you. Our word only counts for so much – start the conversation.
Important to Us
At Frontify, we believe in being true to ourselves: We are committed to creating and fostering an inclusive environment of vibrant individuals whose diverse perspectives build our collective future. We aim to provide equal opportunities and nurture a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.
1) Send us your CV and answer some questions: You'll hear back from us within a week.
2) Virtual call with the Recruiter: You'll meet the Talent team to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
3) Virtually meet the team: You'll meet your new team over a few calls. You'll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand-new journey that's awaiting you.
4) Join us: If all goes well, you'll join Frontify's journey soon.
We also wanted to let you know that we may run preliminary checks on successful candidates. In the instance we run a preliminary check, it will depend on the role you are applying for and will be done in accordance with the applicable law of the country of employment. We’ll provide you with all the details about the next steps during the interview process