Sankt Gallen Metropolitan Area /
R&D – DevOps /
Your New Company
We’re creating a home where all brands can thrive. A place where everyone (yep, everyone!) is a part of building beloved brands. Today, Frontify empowers thousands of different-sized companies worldwide, including Lufthansa, KIA, Vodafone, Maersk, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scale-up company with over 300 employees and growing. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; offices in NYC, US, and London, UK; as well as colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work and letting our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like a place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative, and innovative people. They are Designers, Product Managers, and Developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Outside of work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies, and so much more.
You’ll ensure that Frontify’s system infrastructure is cared for, maintained, and improved – it’s a fast-changing infrastructure, so there’s always something going on. Working closely with the R&D team, you’ll find the root cause of bugs and help the team fix them as well as document relevant processes. Beyond managing the daily infrastructural needs, you’ll be the first point of contact for our Europe- and US-based teams about anything related to the technical aspect of our platform.
- You’re able to work on-site in our St. Gallen office 1-2 times a week.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a DevOps, SRE or Systems Engineer role.
- You’re comfortable with web servers (Nginx), relational databases (MySQL), and Linux (Amazon Linux/CentOS/RedHat).
- You’ve worked with Terraform in the past and feel comfortable using it.
- You’re knowledgeable with configuration management technology like Puppet, have worked with Docker in the path, and have experience with the automation of CI/CD pipelines.
- You know of and have worked with AWS and services such as EC2, S3, RDS, and Opensearch.
- You enjoy working cross functionally and empowering Customer Support and Customer Success with your insights – bonus points if you enjoy talking to clients too.
- You’re a strong communicator able to work with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Your friends would describe you as driven, motivated, and honest.
- You speak English fluently.
Frontify is more than a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to build a collective future. It's a vibrant, united community that'll support you as you strike out on your journey. Our office is pretty great (we can't wait to show you), although it's our culture of innovation, learning, freedom, and happiness that we're excited to share with you. Our word only counts for so much – start the conversation.
Important to Us
At Frontify, we believe in being true to ourselves: We are committed to creating and fostering an inclusive environment of vibrant individuals whose diverse perspectives build our collective future. We aim to provide equal opportunities and nurture a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.
1) Send us your CV and answer some questions: You'll hear back from us within a week.
2) Virtual call with the Recruiter: You'll meet the Talent team to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
3) Virtually meet the team: You'll meet your new team over a few calls. You'll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand-new journey that's awaiting you.
4) Join us: If all goes well, you'll join Frontify's journey soon.
We also wanted to let you know that we may run preliminary checks on successful candidates. In the instance we run a preliminary check, it will depend on the role you are applying for and will be done in accordance with the applicable law of the country of employment. We’ll provide you with all the details about the next steps during the interview process