Senior Finance Associate
Front Range Biosciences is a value-driven agricultural biotech company with the mission to improve society by applying science to high-value crops. Our goal is to become a trusted global leader in agricultural technology, coffee, and hemp products using our innovative Clean Stock nurseries, quality breeding programs, and contemporary seed testing and production.
Front Range Biosciences is currently seeking a senior finance associate with a background in a top strategy consulting or public accounting firm (advisory services), or relevant experience in a publicly traded company environment.
This position offers strong opportunities for growth as you will collaborate with executives, managers, and external partners to help position the company for continued expansion.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Compile and organize pro forma financial data to support capital fundraising efforts.
- Manage banking relationships and short- and long-term debt activities.
- Drive financial and operational planning with an emphasis on cash and expense forecasting.
- Compile and analyze financial information to reveal fiscal and operating trends.
- Develop and refine KPIs to monitor financial and operating performance including related analyses and dashboards.
- Support the development of corporate and operating budgets and associated reports.
- Support the development of administrative and operating processes.
- Assist with the preparation of materials and presentations for the company’s board of directors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Education
- 4-7 years of experience in finance with an emphasis on data management, analysis, and planning.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in financial forecasting, debt management, budgeting, and operational metrics.
- Excellent collaboration and consulting skills coupled with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Agility to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a lean organization.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or accounting. MBA highly preferred.
- Advanced Excel and database skills.
- Previous M&A experience and a background in agriculture or biotechnology are helpful.
- Professional, dependable, poised, organized, and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with email, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Normally operates in professional office.
- Use of standard office equipment such as computer, phone, photocopier, filing, etc.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.