Senior Frontend Engineer - EU Remote (UTC+1)
Product – Product Delivery - Web Engineering /
Total Compensation Value:
$150k - $200k (Salary + equity)
NOTE: Actual offer will vary based on applicant location / cost of living, skillsets, and level of relevant experience
NOTE II: We are not actively hiring for this role but anticipate a need in the future, if you'd like us to reach out at a later date, please apply here
About the company:
Eastern (UTC -05:00) and Central European UTC (+1:00)
Fractional provides ownership of the world’s most sought after NFTs! Working at Fractional, you will be building on the cutting edge of art, finance, and blockchain technology to help shape the future of digital collecting experiences.
You will get to work, learn and grow with an experienced team supported by incredible partnerships and committed investments from developers, collectors, investors, and thought leaders deeply passionate about the decentralization ecosystem.
You can read more from our medium posts here: https://medium.com/fractional-art
About the role:
We are looking for a strong frontend developer to join our team. They will work closely with our CTO and product developers on a cross-functional product team to bring the envisioned curator and collector experience of fractional.art to life and continue innovating in this exciting space! Experience with blockchain, NFTs, and DeFi is preferred.
Our Evolving Tech Stack
Frontend: HTML, CSS, JS, React.js
Backend: Redis, MySQL, Node.js
Infrastructure: AWS (S3), Cloudfront, Alchemy
Automated testing: Cypress
Web3: Solidity / Ethereum
Integrations: Various APIs, browser-based crypto wallets (e.g., MetaMask) etc.
What to expect
- Make a HUGE impact helping to bring ideas to reality
- An entry-point to learn highly valuable, and complex concepts related to art, finance, and technology in a full-time job in an industry growing exponentially, on a team with some of the leading NFT influencers
- Become a core member of a very passionate team in a friendly environment
- Work within a dynamic team, who challenges the status quo and champions agile working plus continuous improvement
What we’re looking for
- 3+ months of tinkering and/or participating somewhere in Web3 (DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in frontend software development
- Experience with Git and Github
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS and TypeScript
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Strong expertise in any of the following frontend frameworks: Vue JS, React or Angular.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an area of code
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong technical and non-technical communication abilities, both verbal and written
- Strong coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development
Bonus points for
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related engineering field
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Familiar with blockchain
- Strong UX design skills
- Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
- Experience using CI/CD | Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment systems
- Previous experience in a highly scaled, major tech company
- 2+ years of web application code design and architecture
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary and equity in an exciting space driving disruptive innovation
- The opportunity to accelerate our growing organization
- A remote work environment with competitive benefits and holidays
- We’re a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Crypto native colleagues that want to change the world!
- 7 additional company holidays, including all-company week-long winter break
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- We arrange social activities to help our employees become familiar with each other and our culture
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
I am an experienced engineer but I've only participated (not worked) with Web3, crypto, or DeFi before... should I apply?
Yes! This is a new and growing space. If you are passionate about new things and excited to dive into a this expanding field full-time after playing along and participating from the sidelines, come grow with us!
THIS POSITION IS ON HOLD Once you've applied, please be patient :) we are re-evaluating our hiring needs but will keep your application in our backlog and get back to you once available again!