Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world. You will be working at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability R&D, designing developer documentation and tutorials, along with other user- and dev-facing content.
Sway, a Rust-based smart contract DSL: https://github.com/FuelLabs/sway
Fuels-rs, the Fuel Rust SDK: https://github.com/FuelLabs/fuels-rs
Fuels-ts, the Fuel TypeScript SDK: https://github.com/FuelLabs/fuels-ts
Fuel-core, a full node implementation of Fuel: https://github.com/FuelLabs/fuel-core
- 2+ years of experience in developer relations, developer advocacy, or related.
- Experience building applications for a blockchain (any of contracts, frontend, backend, infra, libraries, etc.)
- Native English writing and speaking.
- An understanding of the blockchain landscape.
- An understanding of the Ethereum layer-2 ecosystem.