Senior Data Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Engineering – Data Engineering
At FuelX, we help our clients grow their business through data-driven video advertising.
Our video prospecting technology leverages real-time data processing and machine learning to bring our clients new customers. We know that dynamic online video advertising, coupled with rich data insights, is the only way to beat the noise of static ads.
Our team is growing and we’re looking to add smart, empathetic, passionate people who operate on high integrity. We value the energy that every team member brings to us and to our customers, and we're looking for individuals who want to bring their unique contribution to FuelX.
FuelX is looking to bring on board a Senior Data Engineer to build and lead a team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers. You and your team will own big data projects and DMP on automation. You'll cover a variety of realms from data collecting agents to ETL, from distribution system to machine learning models...anything you can image in the data world.
Some of the core success factors for the person who holds this role:
* A solid and demonstrated knowledge of industry AI concepts.
* Deeply understand the full stack of data process and industry application to adapt machine learning models.
* Big data technologies is second nature to you and have had experience with large and rapid growth in scaling platform and data.
* Someone who likes to build!
- Build and maintain ETL and DMP.
- Build data visualization and report system above data warehouse.
- Build connectors on H-BASE.
- Build solutions for big data process.
- Build automation on data flow.
- Maintain data warehouse.
- At least 3 years of experience with AWS Redshift, Data pipeline, RDS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, BigQ, BigTable.
- Knowledgeable in Java and Python.
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- At least 3 years of experience of building big data solution.
- Proficiency with Hadoop or HBase or other cluster system.
- Fundamental understanding distribution system.
- Solid communication skills to work with both a team of peers and cross-functional teams (marketing/product dev/etc).
- Experience with raw DB clusters (SQL and No-SQL ).
- Foundational knowledge of Cache process and real time big data technology.
- Prior experience with data warehousing and mining.
- Knowledge of graph database.
- Experience of digital advertising.
- Knowledge in machine learning.