Sales Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
Sales – Sales
FuelX is the leading commerce indexing company. Our technology leverages real-time data processing and machine learning to predict online shopping behaviors and to drive conversions for the brands that use our digital advertising platform. We are growing our team, and we're looking for people to join us on our mission to index the world's commerce data.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to build out our systems, processes and reporting tools. You will be responsible for creating and executing against a strategy focused on constant improving our ability to prospect, forecast, close, onboard, and support our Customers through the Sales, Marketing and Business Operations teams. You should be data driven and capable of working across multiple organizations to effect change. You will responsible for driving the onboarding of new members of the Sales Organization.
- Administration and program management of SFDC, Confluence and other critical Sales and Marketing platforms with a heavy focus on process automation and documentation to drive efficiency and facilitate scale.
- Drive all aspects of onboarding and training including development of the curricula and documentation, running training sessions, certification and ongoing updates to keep the Sales team current with our product and industry developments.
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to develop industry collateral and documentation.
- Creation and delivery of performance dashboards to management.
- Working with the Controller, CRO and COO to develop and report on Budget, Forecast and Quota.
- Work with the CRO and VP of Sales to establish an operational cadence providing clarity about operations, financial performance and forecasts.
- Work with the VP Sales to maintain our industry vertical structure to ensure clients are mapped appropriately.
- 5+ years in a hand on Sale Operations or management role.
- Experience in the media or advertising technology industry.
- Certified SFDC Administrator with direct, hands-on experience managing the platform.
- Capable and encouraged by operating in an aggressive, accelerated, iterative and dynamic environment.
- Takes initiative with projects and responsibilities.
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite deadline pressures.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, YesMail, Insight Squared, Datanyze, Marketo, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Tableau and other BI tools strongly preferred.
- BA/BS required.