Senior Performance & Integration Engineer
San Mateo, CA
Engineering – Engineering - Indexing Engine
FuelX is the leading commerce indexing company. Our technology leverages real-time data processing and machine learning to predict online shopping behaviors and to drive conversions for the brands that use our digital advertising platform. We are growing our team, and we're looking for people to join us on our mission to index the world's commerce data.
We are looking for a Senior Performance & Integration Engineer who will be responsible for integrating our services on some of the hippest brands in the country, including Hint Water, FabFitFun and Beachbody. You will drive the technical on-boarding process, write and manage software tools and ensure our services operate reliably inside our clients’ complex environments. If you have incredible attention to detail, love to interface with other companies and a passion for debugging, this role is perfect for you.
- Lead integration, including pixel management, tag management and third party tag management
- Solve complex integration issues by developing a deep understanding of the FuelX platform
- Troubleshoot client-side code and work with clients to address
- Write tools and integrate with third party APIs to facilitate integration process
- Work closely with engineering teams across our company to develop new product features
- BS in Computer Science with 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics and ad tags (e.g. Doubleclick)
- Programming experience in Java/Python
- Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand