Machine Learning Engineer
San Mateo, CA
Engineering – Engineering - Analytics
FuelX is the leading commerce indexing company. Our technology leverages real-time data processing and machine learning to predict online shopping behaviors and to drive conversions for the brands that use our digital advertising platform. We are growing our team, and we're looking for people to join us on our mission to index the world's commerce data.
WE HOPE YOU GET EXCITED ABOUT:
- Owning platform automation projects with machine learning technologies from supervised learning to reinforcement learning, from linear regression to time series model.
- Anything you can imagine is possible to experience in a data science world here at FuelX.
- Design and implement Machine Learning Models and Natural Language Processing Algorithms
- Build Automated Machine Learning Data Pipeline
- Perform Applied Machine Learning research in large-scale distributed analysis
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3 years of experience on machine learning projects with Big Data.
- Experience with Java, Python, Scala.
- Strong knowledge of Predictive Analytics, Recommendation Systems, Anomaly Detection, Forecasting, Clustering, Natural Language Processing.
- Fundamental understanding of Hadoop, Hive, HBase or other Big Data solution.
- Strong grasp of fundamental CS concepts such as data structures, algorithms.
- Team Player mentality.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with system automation.
- Experience of digital advertising.