San Francisco, CA
Sales – Sales
At FuelX, we help our clients grow their business through data-driven video advertising.
Our video prospecting technology leverages real-time data processing and machine learning to bring our clients new customers. We know that dynamic online video advertising, coupled with rich data insights, is the only way to beat the noise of static ads.
Our team is growing and we’re looking to add smart, empathetic, passionate people who operate on high integrity. We value the energy that every team member brings to us and to our customers, and we're looking for individuals who want to bring their unique contribution to FuelX.
As an Account Executive, you will focus on educating and evangelizing FuelX’s product suite within your specific vertical, named accounts, and agencies within the US. With our proprietary commerce indexing technology and predictive behavioral insights we will dramatically change the online advertising landscape, and we are looking for talented leaders to help us grow.
- Source and close new business by offering FuelX’s suite of advertising products to regularly meet and exceed sales goals within assigned territory or vertical.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Build an intimate understanding of FuelX products and their place in the industry.
- Perform online presentations to media professionals, create proposals, and close deals.
- Meet clients to discuss their advertising needs and review campaign results.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities in Salesforce.
- Develop and execute sales strategy in a dynamic team environment.
- Reach and exceed aggressive prospecting KPIs consisting of cold outbound phone calls and emails.
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth.
- 2-5 years of experience in a sales role focused on Martech, Adtech, or related fields.
- Take initiative with projects and responsibilities.
- Extraordinary communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability of building positive relationships with key buyers/clients within the industry.
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite deadline pressures.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills.
- Team player with a collaborative, upbeat work ethic excited to work hard and have fun.
- Willing to travel 25% of the time for client visits or tradeshows.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent research/lead generation skills.
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work.