Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Java/PHP
Engineering – Engineering - Analytics
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team in San Mateo, CA.
FuelX is the leading commerce indexing company. Our technology leverages real-time data processing and machine learning to predict online shopping behaviors and to drive conversions for the brands that use our digital advertising platform. We are growing our team, and we're looking for people to join us on our mission to index the world's commerce data.
- Document Requirements from Business.
- Write Engineering Specifications for the product
- Design Rich User Interfaces according to UX Designs for Customer facing Applications
- Design and build micro services for REST-APIs using Java, PHP, Spring Boot, MySQL
- Deploy services on Google Cloud Platform
- Debug and resolve production issues in a prompt manner.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience working as a full-stack software engineer
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid communication skills to work with both a team of peers and cross-functional teams (Marketing/Business Operations/etc)
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, PHP, Symfony, Twigg
- Experience with Angular, D3, Ajax
- Experience with building REST-APIs using Java, PHP, Spring Boot, MySQL
- Experience with GitHub, Cloud Platform
- "Team Player" mentality
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience building frontend for customer facing Admin and Reporting Applications
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience with Digital Advertising