Learning and Development MBA Internship (LA) - Summer 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an MBA student with a passion for Recruiting and Human Resources? We are looking for a paid Learning and Development Intern who will be responsible for assisting in the recruitment and internship process. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of being a self started to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 30 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Design new Learning and Development Programs (instructional design)
- Build and create Keynote/PowerPoint presentation decks and learner activities
- Evaluate data analytics - use of excel/google sheets to track participants and ROI
- Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled MBA student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time. Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced and comfortable in public speaking
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen’s rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it’s like to work at Fullscreen, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.