Senior Social Strategist
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
Do you live and breath social strategy? Do you strive to create culturally relevant content above all else? Do you have a knack for seeing the big idea before it's big? Well, we believe that big ideas can come from anywhere… and we’re hoping they come from you.
We’re looking for a transformational Senior Social Strategist who has a keen eye for compelling content (both written and visual), an aptitude for data-analysis, and a passion for ongoing social testing. You will be responsible for working with the team as we design, build and maintain our social media presence using originally produced video and static content.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for and knowledge of social, digital entertainment and the world of influencers who has their finger on the pulse of what’s cool, trending, and the next big thing. You’ll have an opportunity to create award-winning work in a revolutionary new space.
- Work closely with Account Director and Director of Strategy to inspire, plan and execute social media strategy and content, both for current clients and in the pitch process.
- Build and execute youth culture-inspired brand campaigns that include original content, non-traditional advertising, social media activation, influencer marketing, and customer acquisition/retention campaigns
- Work with the Account Team and client to provide a deep understanding of both existing and emerging social platforms
- Work with clients, Account Team, Director of Strategy, and Creative Director to establish creative and business objectives, strategies, tactics, and executions
- Measure, analyze and interpret content performance and analytics across all social platforms for detailed client facing report
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and effectively track and report social data, insights, and learnings
- Have in-depth knowledge of client products, markets, competition and audiences in order to create relevant and engaging content that helps sell products
- Conduct and assemble platform and audience based research through workshops, focus groups, interviews, and internet scouring
- Provide experienced point of view on paid media integration for select campaigns, either in partnership with the client’s media agency, a McBeard media partner, or our internal buying team
- As needed, strategically lead / contribute to brainstorm, ideations, and conversations around campaign framework and direction for both big ideas and day-to-day content strategy Identify influencers and develop an influencer outreach strategy for all applicable clients (across all verticals)
- Participate in and lead presentations with client executives
- Learn and experiment with new and surprising ways in which to solve clients’ problems
- Ability to work quickly under tight timelines
- 3-4+ years in creative advertising as a brand strategist and/or brand/content planner with experience creating sharp ideas and campaigns
- Excellent writing skills (including copy, edit, and proofreading skills)
- Deep understanding of and experience with platform native insights and analytics including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, and Audience Insights
- Extensive experience with social media analytic tools like NetBase, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Simply Measured, Union Metrics, or Sprinklr
- In-depth knowledge of social media paid offerings (including creative guidelines) for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube
- Background in creating narrative, multi-platform content experiences
- Record of leading projects, campaigns, and brand experiences with measurable results
- Ability to manage multiple creative projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Positive attitude regarding creative direction and feedback
- Perspicacity: you’re good at identifying holes and filling them
- Willingness and ability to defend and articulate your ideas
- Proactive Self-Starter with experience working with teams of various sizes
- Field smarts: you can name your favorite brands, sites, campaigns and writers. You’re up on your trends in design, digital content and technology.
Perks and Benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
ABOUT FULLSCREEN SOCIAL
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.